Media Clips          Photos             Contact         Home
    Company             Highlights         Team            Process       Project Information       Location       Home

Company - Raw Material Support – Imported Pulp & Marketing Tie-up

Wood Pulp and Waste Paper & Coal which is used in the process of generating steam in the Power Plant. Virgin Wood Pulp and Recycled Waste Paper.

Has signed agreement with Elof Hansson AB, Sweden for supply
of pulp and waste papers.

Planning to procure waste paper from USA and Europe. Domestic waste paper recovery will also be developed to supplement imports.

About Elof Hansson Group

An International Trading House in Forest, Industrial and Consumer Products for more than a century. Elof Hansson – India is actively engaged in marketing of machinery & consumables to the Pulp & Paper Industry and Leading suppliers of pulp in India

Established its offices all over India – Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi and Kolkata



Water, Power and Fuel

Water Requirement: Water requirement will be about 26 MGD

Strategy: The project location being with in 5 kms from Godavari River the required water will be drawn from the Godavari River.

Power Requirement: The Power requirement will be 35 MW Consumption, A power station of 80 MW (2 x 40) capacity is considered for the project.

Signed Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) with Power Trading Corporation (PTC) for excess Power

Strategy: The Power requirement would be met 80% by captive power generation and the remaining 20% from Grid or as per the Policy stipulations of the State Government.

Fuel Requirement: Two types of fuels are required for the project, viz.,. Coal and Furnace Oil. Coal requirement would be about 600 to 700 TPD Furnace oil requirement will be 24 M3 per day

Applied to Ministry of Coal, Government of India for coal allocation and has tied-up with an international  trading company for sourcing coal from Indonesia.

Applied for 0.5 mmscmd of natural gas to Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas

Alternative Strategy:

Government of Andhra Pradesh has recommended to allocate natural gas from States’ Quota


Technology :


Paper Machine :

  • A reputed International Equipment Supplier from Europe, leading suppliers of process equipment and systems with decades of experience in the field of Pulp & Paper industry.



Company  l  Highlights  l  Team  l   Process  l  Project Information  l  Photos Media Clips  l  Location  l  Contact  l  Home